Professor and Vice Chair for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Department of Psychiatry
- KL2 Career Development Award Program, Program for Underrepresented in Medicine for Equity and Diversity (PROUD-MED), Mentored Training Program in Clinical Investigation – WUSM Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences
- K12 Career Development Program in Substance Use and Substance Use Disorder
- LEAD Training Program
To learn more, contact:
Patricia Cavazos, Ph.D.
Washington University School of Medicine
660 South Euclid, Campus Box 8134
St. Louis, MO 63110
[o] 314.362.2152 [c] 618-781-4190 [e] firstname.lastname@example.org
The mental health research team at VA New Jersey Healthcare System is recruiting for a psychologist. The position is a full-time, permanent appointment with protected time for research. The psychologist will join an active research program focused on suicide prevention, as well as depression in Parkinson’s Disease. Areas of emphasis include psychotherapeutic interventions and neurocognitive factors of illness.
The lab also has suicide prevention and Parkinson’s disease projects with colleagues at other VA centers, which provides for additional opportunities and research areas of focus.
The psychologist will be supported in establishing and growing their line of research. Early career investigators will be provided with mentoring and assignments that support their research career development. Opportunities will also be available for national suicide prevention research efforts.
Interested applicants are invited to apply for the position using the links below (applications close 8/1/23). Also, please feel free to contact me (Alejandro.email@example.com) for more information about this opportunity. Feel free to send this information to anyone who may be interested.
Application link if you are currently a VA employee: USAJOBS – Job Announcement
Application link if you are not currently a VA employee: USAJOBS – Job Announcement
Other Job Openings
- Physician Leadership Position: Psychiatry Job Description
Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to provide patient care for the UH Health Family Care Center. This role will also contribute to the educational mission of CoM through teaching, training, & supervision of student learners.
For more information, contact: David F. Curtis, PhD – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychiatrist Job- Western Nebraska : Psychiatrist at Behavioral Health Clinic in Gering, NE. Salary of US $200,000 to $250,000 + 10,000 Signing bonus and up to $10,000 moving expense. More info: email@example.com
- Search for a Board-Certified Psychiatrist for a position as “Medical Director of Behavioral Health Services” to work for a Community Health Clinic (serving the underserved population) located in Northeastern-Connecticut.
If you are interested, please contact:
Walt Medina, CPC
Consultant | Executive Search
Office: (860) 357-5002
- Medical Director for USC Psychiatry and Behavioral Health Services at UPC/Assistant or Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry and the Behavioral Sciences (Clinician Educator)
Observerships for IMG
If you are looking for observership opportunities, contact us.